We’re a new kind of network-driven venture capital firm focused exclusively on early-stage health and life sciences startups. Together with our 1,700+ strong community of physicians, scientists, exited founders, and industry leaders, we catalyze — with our capital and with our time — companies that are revolutionizing our industry.
Working with Us
We’re here to build a new future of health for people everywhere. It’ll take a village to get there — and so we’re building a world-class community of health and life science leaders with deep knowledge in their respective fields to join us on this journey.
Current community members include
Howard Fillit, MD
New York, NY
Irina Haivas, MD
Joaquim Trias, PhD
Peninsula (acq. by J&J)
Tim van Biesen, PhD
Partner & Global
Head of Healthcare
at Bain & Company
New York, NY
VP Asia Pacific at
Johnson & Johnson
Venture Partner Program Details
Participation in FundRx’s Venture Partner program is by invitation only. Working with us is a highly flexible experience — there are no requirements or upfront time commitments; Venture Partners only engage with FundRx as they have interest and availability to do so. In exchange for contributing their expertise to the FundRx community, Venture Partners receive:
- The ability to co-invest in exceptional startups alongside FundRx’s venture fund, as well as access to our research on these opportunities
- Introductions to high potential health and life sciences startups for advisory, bounty, and team opportunities
- The opportunity to expand their professional network amongst our global community of industry leaders
- The ability to refer startups to FundRx and share in a portion of the profits in the event an investment is made
- Exclusive events connecting our Venture Partner community, industry leaders, and our portfolio companies
Get in Touch
If you’re a health or life sciences leader looking to make a big impact on others’ lives, we hope you’ll get in touch with us.
Get In Touch
We will get back to you soon.